We are excited to announce registration is open for our 2016 Community Supported Agriculture program!
Exciting additions for 2016: Membership Benefits: 10% off all farm store purchases, dinners in the field, workshops, and family activities; CSA Member Field Guide containing storage tips, field maps, and calendar of events; new long season share option that extends until Thanksgiving; more flowers and u-pick options in the field. Sign up here
Your online donation will help us educate a new generation of farmers through our apprenticeship program, steward a beloved community space in downtown Amagansett, and partner with local schools to provide students with hands on experiences at the farm.
A gift in any amount has immediate impact!
- $50 helps us donate seedlings to a school garden this spring.
- $100 buys new varieties of fruit, vegetable and grain seeds for 2016.
- $250 brings a class to the farm for an interactive educational field trip.
- $500 creates community events focused on our new mobile pizza oven.
- $1,000 helps us mentor new organic farmers in the apprenticeship program.
Thank you for your support!
Dancer and Nadia eggplant grace week 9 CSA box
Organic vegetable, herb and flower seedlings sale!
Memorial Day Weekend // Sat May 23 & Sun May 24, 9a-2p
Amber Waves Farm //375 Main Street Amagansett, NY 11930Vegetable seedlings include heirloom tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini, kale, eggplant, peppers, collards, lettuce, okra, & husk cherries. Herbs include lavender, rosemary, thyme, basil, parsley, & chamomile. Flowers include snap dragons, cosmos, zinnias & more!
Countdown! CSA Starts in 30 Days